Typical areas of implementation
The D-Server API is always used when complete access to the ECU is to be made possible using ODX data. The focus is on access to a standardized API and complete control of the communication – even with diagnostic services which are not technically permissible.
- Simple to use with symbolic interface
- Perfect integration into the diagnostic data process due to ODX processing
- Simple adaptation to ECU changes with data configuration (ODX)
- Use of inexpensive off-the-shelf applications with standardized MCD-3 API
- Also allows worst-case tests → increases ECU quality
- Several communication channels can be used in parallel