With CAR ASYST, Softing is presenting an innovative and universal tool for vehicle analysis. As it is used on conventional Android smartphones, users can start working with it whenever they want to wherever they happen to be. CAR ASYST has been optimized for use in the repair shop and can also be implemented in vehicle development and engineering. On its launch, the app will be supporting the latest AUDI models (Q7 and A4).
CAR ASYST consists of the APP and the ADAPTER which establishes the connection between the vehicle and the smartphone via WLAN.
CAR ASYST will mainly be used in the following areas of implementation:
- Tool for supporting service technicians and repair shops
- Data logging and fast initial diagnostics
- Error detection for stationary vehicles as well as vehicles on the road
- Service & vehicle test on the premises
- Breakdown service
- Engineering and vehicle test
CAR ASYST for smartphones will be available from the end of April 2016. The tablet version will be on offer at a later date. For more details take a look at the website www.car-asyst.com.