ECU-TEST - Automation and validation of ECU tests
Automated ECU test based on standard tools.
ECU-TEST was designed for test automation and for the validation of ECUs.
Standard test tools are already integrated and can be used together in tests.
ECU-TEST is used to design, realize, run and evaluate tests.
Areas of Application
- Automated and systematic tests of networked embedded systems in the automotive field
- ECU tests in simulated vehicle environments SiL and HiL
- Test preparation, even without ECU and ECU configuration
The user-friendly user interface enables effective and productive testing of ECU software and hardware without necessitating a great deal of familiarization. In addition to controls for developing test cases, plug-ins for tool control and variable mapping are also available. The client/server solution contained enables interfaces and software tools to be addressed on several test bed systems of a networked test environment.
Test cases can be parameterized and structured. Thanks to a generic test description (cross-mapping concept), the test cases generated are virtually independent of the specific test environment hardware/software and can thus be reused extensively.
All test results are logged and are easy to analyze. Overviews are created for quick familiarization but in-depth views of the individual tests are also shown. The reports are easy to save or print for documentation purposes.
- Support of (virtually) all relevant test systems
- High reusability of the tests thanks to generic test description (cross-mapping)
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Networked test environment via client/server solution
- Integrated support of subversion
- Easy to extend for customer-specific requirement
|See 'DTS System Overview' Data Sheet|
|TestCASE||Complete package consisting of configuration, script editor, sequence machine and protocol generator|
|Consisting of configuration and script editor for independent test case creation|
|More Services||Resident engineering on site|
- Data Sheet (PDF) - ECU-Test